Facebook, if I register can i change details?

Internetwhizzkid 19:46 27 Jun 07

Hi,
I want to be part of facebook.com. Now the only problem that I am having is the fact that when it comes to entering what high school i go to, it isnt in the database and i cannot continue to register even if i leave it blank and tell them that i dont have a job etc, it tells me that i have to be 18 or over. I am 15. Anyway what I would like to know is..

If i was to complete a facebook registration under no job and at the age of 18, it is possible after loggin in to join one of the school networks and then change my details to the age of 15 but with the account still working?

All I want to do is register with facebook but lie about my age and then change it to my real age of 15 when my high school is available on the database ( which I have already submitted)

One final note is it at all possible to delete a facebook account if i do not like it,

Deleted meaning that the profile is deleted and that someone else can register for that account in that username that i might of chosen

Thanks
Ben

tobyb121 19:59 27 Jun 07

i doubt it will let you change your age, certain details like adress or school could be changed, but changing your age is just asking for some paedophile to come along pretending they're 13.

tobyb121 20:01 27 Jun 07

p.s. you can delete an account

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…