Facebook help / advice

Covergirl 12:43 22 Mar 11
Answered

I have taken on a job to update a friends facebook page. They own a shop and my remit is to photograph a few items and put them up in their Facebook photo gallery for customers to browse.

My friend (A) is in partnership with friend B who is in charge of updating FB as Friend A has other interests in life.

When I get their site from my own login, their site has Picture A (shopfront) as the Profile Pic and 3 galleries with 57 photos total and a total of 795 friends.

When I log into the shops Facebook profile, it's a different profile picture and different sets of photos in their gallery and only c.300 friends (or Likes).

I have added 3 photos to their site but they do not show on their site when I'm logged in as myself, but they are there when I log into their site. All 3 photos and album made public to Everyone.

I have yet to approach friend B but will be doing so later this week - I think friend B has (perhaps) inadvertently created 2 FB accounts.

Question is, am I lacking in basic understanding of how Facebook works, or have I stumbled upon an anomaly where there are two different sites?

If there are 2 sites, they will be under different email addresses I guess.

Anyone any ideas how this situation could occur other than what I'm suggesting?

Thanks

Covergirl 01:21 23 Mar 11
Answer

It's a "Page" within the site

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now