Face-book

Ex plorer 15 Oct 11

Hi i have gone round in circles trying to solve this problem.

On opening face book I see a pictures of people who Face-book think I would like to add as a friends.

Opening face book I see this one face who I don't like and would not consider as a friend.

Trying to remove it by right clicking on said Pic I lost all my friends photos which appear with there names.

How do I get them back.

Ex plorer 16 Oct 11

OS Vista Fire-Fox

I have sorted this problem out.

Open Face-book Next click on the site identity button the button is located to the left of the Web address bar (http://facebook.

Click on it and it will open a panel then on more information.

Select Permissions, make sure that "Load Images" is set to allow or selecting Default which I set instead allow.

Secondly select Media, then click on the first item in the list. Use the down arrow key to scroll down the list. If any item has a tick in the box un-tick and save and continue to the end of the list.

This resolved my problem, I found this useful for more info on the identity button.click here.

Ex plorer 16 Oct 11
  Woolwell 16 Oct 11

Very useful info - Thank you.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message