Face-book

Ex plorer 17:32 PM 15 Oct 11

Hi i have gone round in circles trying to solve this problem.

On opening face book I see a pictures of people who Face-book think I would like to add as a friends.

Opening face book I see this one face who I don't like and would not consider as a friend.

Trying to remove it by right clicking on said Pic I lost all my friends photos which appear with there names.

How do I get them back.

Ex plorer 13:55 PM 16 Oct 11

OS Vista Fire-Fox

I have sorted this problem out.

Open Face-book Next click on the site identity button the button is located to the left of the Web address bar (http://facebook.

Click on it and it will open a panel then on more information.

Select Permissions, make sure that "Load Images" is set to allow or selecting Default which I set instead allow.

Secondly select Media, then click on the first item in the list. Use the down arrow key to scroll down the list. If any item has a tick in the box un-tick and save and continue to the end of the list.

This resolved my problem, I found this useful for more info on the identity button.click here.

Ex plorer 13:57 PM 16 Oct 11
  Woolwell 14:17 PM 16 Oct 11

Very useful info - Thank you.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…