F-netsky

gell 09:54 08 Nov 04

Every single time I run e-mail I get two or more f-netsky viruses trying to get through. They don't make it but it's a nuisance. I have asked lots of experts why I am being targeted but no-one knows.I am sure there is a genius out there who can tell me.
Gell

no-name 10:14 08 Nov 04

gell normally it's not you being targetted but it's the sender of your e-mails who has an infected computer.

Once on board it uses your computer to send email messages with copies of the worm attached to the message.

gell 10:50 08 Nov 04

Thanks for replying no-name but I don't think it's that. The e-mails are not from people I know they are obscure addresses designed to whet your interest. I don't open them because I can usually recognise that they are fushy. Every address is different
Gell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…