ezula removal help please

RUSSOKUK 11:24 29 Jun 03

Hi,
I recently downloaded a program file and ended up with ezula on my pc.I removed it with ad-aware but the bloody thing keeps propmting me to download and install it when I start my pc.I found the whirly wiry website.but need someone to explain how to remove it as I dont understand where to go to remove it in dos.
Thanks to anyone who can help with this

VoG II 11:31 29 Jun 03

This may help click here

Ironman556 12:43 29 Jun 03

click here may help too

RUSSOKUK 09:49 02 Jul 03

I dont know what to do when I get to dos.could someone please post a step by step guide from dos onwards

Jester2K II 10:10 02 Jul 03

VoG has given you one instruction. Have you tried entering the commands given into the Run box on the Start Menu?

Ironman556 suggested using Spybot as an alternative to AdAware - have you tried it?

What is the "...whirly wiry website"

VoG II 10:17 02 Jul 03

See if you have stub.exe or ezstub.exe on your system. Do a search on you hard drive for 'stub.exe ezstub.exe'. You'll find it in Windows' System or System32 folder. ezstub.exe can be found in the Program Files folder.
If there's no file like that, about 52K in size, you don't have the downloader/installer. (Some may find a 'stub.exe' in the CuteFTP folder - don't delete that one!)
Open a command prompt (aka DOS window) and go to the directory stub.exe or ezstub.exe is in.
Type this (hit enter at the end of each line):

stub.exe -UnregServer

del stub.exe

Or if you found ezstub.exe:

ezstub.exe -UnregServer

del ezstub.exe

The most vicious eZula component is now removed from your system.

If you downloaded TopText from eZula's Download Site, you have an additional downloader/installer on your system. Again, we can't detect if it's on your system: touching it is igniting it.
Here's how you can find out whether you have it, and how to install it:

See if you have ezulaboot.dll on your system. Do a search on you hard drive for ezulaboot.dll. You'll find it in Windows' Downloaded Programs folder.
If there's no file like that, you don't have the Web downloader/installer on your system.
You'll need regsvr32.exe for removal. Do a search on your hard drive for regsvr32.exe. You'll find it in Windows' System or System32 folder. Take note of its path.
Open a command prompt (aka DOS window) and go to the directory ezulaboot.dll is in.
Type this (hit enter at the end of each line, the path to regsvr32.exe may differ if you're not on Windows NT/2000):

C:\WinNT\system32\regsvr32.exe -u ezulaboot.dll

del ezulaboot.*

eZula's Web installer is now removed from your system.

Source: click here

RUSSOKUK 12:14 04 Jul 03

Thanks I can now switch on my pc without the ezula installer prompting me to install it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…