EXTREMELY URGENT HELP REQUIRED

VoG II 23:27 28 Nov 04

Of course it is (to you) if your PC is playing up. However putting any of those words in the title or body of your post is unlikely to deliver quicker help.

In fact, it is more important that you try to describe your problem fully in the title. Then in the body of your message state the versions of Windows and the software that you are using. That way you will probably get a quicker response.

If your question is solved please apply the green tick (the Resolved button at the bottom of the screen) and say what worked, if that is not obvious.

If a suggested solution did not work then of course, say so. However "no cigar" is particularly unhelpful.

ashdav 23:35 28 Nov 04

the voice of god has spoken. take heed and learn my son.

Taff36 23:36 28 Nov 04

Thought hell had frozen over and you meant it VoG!

Sound advice - please follow it everyone. We all try to help and a meaningfull post title will get it faster and more accurately. As much information in the message body will save us having to ask obvious questions.

Strawballs 23:37 28 Nov 04

Can't agree more. Must admit when I saw title with your name I was suprised just had to have a look.

Buchan 35 23:38 28 Nov 04

I think FE has gone on extended leave after that, or hibernation

sidecar sid 23:41 28 Nov 04

Intresting to see your title received a reply in eight minuites.

Rtus 23:49 28 Nov 04

Gowd that was slow then eh VoG™ .. I looked in cops I thought you were going to ask someone to translate from spanish..for an Excel request you'd had !!

Rtus 23:51 28 Nov 04

COS not cops (blast can I ever learn this darn keyboard to spul writ.. Vogs now thinkin Spanish ?????? wots he on about..

Eargasm 23:55 28 Nov 04

Please ensure that your thread title accurately describes your subject,and check your caps lock key there is no need to shout:-))

Rtus 00:01 29 Nov 04

Vogs got a very Valid point ..The more info you can give the more we(the forum)can help Without asking too many questions.Id like to add > We post in good faith..hopefully to help you with your problems, However do be patient & understand we do this from afar & its not allways easy to hit upon the correct answer straight away.especially when we are not in sight of the system requiring the attention.& please keep the posts to the forum,not email helpers except if invited.it helps everyone with similar problems to keep track work through it too

Spark6 00:09 29 Nov 04

Last look before bed. VoG™ in the proverbial!

I'm disappointed, hoped I could help:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…