Extremely low price printer

Kevscar1 15 Sep 11

Brother MFC-5890CN but are they any good. Always wanted an A3 printer but could never justify the price. Does this one do good A3 photos please

woodchip 15 Sep 11
  spuds 15 Sep 11

Don't know much about the MFC-5890CN, but I have and use daily a Brother DCP-135C all-in-one printer, which I find very good, fully reliable and very economical to use (compatibles 50p each, 3 coloured, yellow, blue, red 1 larger black cartridges).

Check the Brother warranty, because when I purchased my printer from Rymans, it came with a 12 month warranty, that was extended to 3 years for free by Brother with on-line registration. I think that I paid about £39.99 or £49.99 just over 12 months ago, with free next day delivery thrown in.

tullie 15 Sep 11

I have just got rid of mine as it wasent compatible with Windows 7 64 bit

Kevscar1 16 Sep 11

Thanks had a look around don't think I'll bother some questions adout quality of Photo prints.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message