Extrating

L o s t 22:00 09 Sep 07

Hi everyone, I'm trying o extract a zipped folder to a specific location and when I run the "Extraction Wizard" it just crashes. Not the computer, but the "Extraction Wizard" itself... Very odd.

This isn't the first time I've had trouble with my PC, my desktop was also acting up, but it's fine now.

It's worth mentioning also, that while chatting to one of my friends on AIM, I was interupted by a random Screen Name... The message said... "Look at this picture of you... It's so funny..." I was curious to know what was so funny, and silly me clicks the link, before you know it, my comp started going haywire and yellow warning boxes started popping up everywhere. I was so annoyed by this, because I couldn't do anything... I ran all sorts of free programs to try and get rid of it and scan my comp. However, none of it really worked, because I'm still having trouble with my comp to this day... It's so awful, but the main thing I need resolving at this moment in time... Is the "Extraction Wizard", I would GREATLY appreciate any help you'll be willing to give me. Thanks. :)

skidzy 22:06 09 Sep 07

click here

Read carefully and run the free apps.

Where did the Zipped file come from ? is it possible to explore the contents if you are sure its from a safe source.

woodchip 22:07 09 Sep 07

Have you tried just double click the zip file?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…