Extracting Email Addresses

AP22 12:20 17 Nov 08

Can anyone recommend a freeware program for extracting email addresses from an Outlook Inbox folder please? There are plenty of programs to do this but they are all either too expensive or only let you save a few addresses on the trial version. I only want to run this on a folder of about 200 messages so it is not really worth spending a l;ot on a program I will only use once.

oldbeefer2 14:00 17 Nov 08

What do you want to do with these addresses? I only ask because I have recently exported my Outlook adds to put on another computer - that was done from within Outlook.

AP22 14:04 17 Nov 08

Thanks, oldbeefer2. As you say, I can exproert the addresses but they need to be in my address book first. I wanted to go through about 200 specific email messages and extract the addresses from them only since I have hundreds of addresses in my address book.

Sea Urchin 18:44 17 Nov 08

Might be of use - you can download a 30-day trial. Elsewhere the website states

"While the ClearContext suite is available as a 30 day trial, the email extractor feature works even after the trial expires".

Have not used it myself but it looks promising, but of course I don't know how many addresses it will deal with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…