extracting data from a website and putting into VB

Chris1986 15:51 15 Aug 07

Hi,

I have an issue with VB Coding. I have a table that has been made in VB which is the same as the one on a website, what i wish to do is extract the data from the table on the internet and automatically update the table in VB, saving me the time and effort of having to manually enter it.

Would anyone be able to help me with this issue.

Cheers Chris,

Chris1986 23:24 15 Aug 07

anyone please help

Acx 10:20 16 Aug 07

Not sure if it’s exactly what you want but it may help.

Tables from web pages copy nicely into an old version of front page express (any WYSIWYG program may do the same job).

click here

and from there, each column can be copied

Into Excel (yes)
Into VB (I don’t know you will have to try it and see).

If you are looking to collect the info automatically from the webpage to your program - sorry I don’t know of a way, but the above saves me a lot of time.

I must point out to be careful about what you are coping and what you are going to use it for. I use this method for my own personal use only and not for any commercial gain/republishing; the information I use is freely available from various sources.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…