Extracting audion fromDVD movie

Alf58 20:56 26 Feb 08

I have a DVD film which has a piece of music on it I would like to extract and place it on my hard drive. Can anyone tell me how to go about this? I have Nero and DVD shrink as well as Adobe audition.

skippytv 22:45 26 Feb 08

while playing your dvd, open audio audio and open a new wave form, set at 44100,stereo, 16bit.
now click on options at the top and click mouse on windows recording mixer, voluome box opens (make sure stereo mixer is showing and place a tick init and set volume half way. now just play the dvd and when the track or song comes on click the record button on audio audition . and when the song is finished click stop and save the file as a wave format or mp3 etc ..
cheers and beers
skippy .

Alf58 22:56 26 Feb 08

Thanks for the info.

MCE2K5 23:29 26 Feb 08

Or, you could use dvdshrink to put the DVD onto your Hard Disk, Goto the directory where the VOB's are, Rename the .vob's to .mpg, Then open Adobe Audition, Clicl File, Open Audio From Video, That will extract the audio from the video, Edit and save as (wav, Mp3, or whatever you desire).

If you want the whole audio track, Save as wav's, Load wave1, then Edit, Mix Paste to the end of wav1 and repeat (wav2 etc).

eedcam 07:35 27 Feb 08

Or use aoa audio extractor free to .wav mp3 or ac3
click here

Hi David cheers for picking ip on flick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac