Extract a picture from Word doc

Graham ® 16:16 24 Nov 05

I have been sent a Word document that has pictures embedded. I can select a picture, but when I copy and paste it into Paint, it is a negative. Is there another way?

Big Elf 16:29 24 Nov 05

What happens if you select Image, Invert Colors?

Graham ® 16:36 24 Nov 05

It goes even stranger!

handful 16:37 24 Nov 05

Try right clicking it and save as, giving it another file name and opening it from there.

Graham ® 16:43 24 Nov 05

Tried that, just the same.

DieSse 16:44 24 Nov 05

I've found it always to be problematical, for reasons I've not fathomed. So now I use a screen grabber, which gets them just fine.

The one I use is MWSnap click here does the job excellently (and other screen grabs too, of course!).

handful 16:47 24 Nov 05

Do you have any other graphics programme that you could open it with other than Paint? If so, try it just in case it is a problem with that.

Graham ® 16:47 24 Nov 05

I've been using prt scr, the results aren't bad. I think the pictures must lose their jpegs along the way!

Curio 18:47 24 Nov 05

I do the following:-
Right click on picture, click Copy. Click Format, Picture. Select appropriate Layout. (Handles on picture should now be transparent). In file you want the picture - Ctrl + V. Hope that is understandable!

Graham ® 19:10 24 Nov 05

Understandable, thanks, but didn't help.

Graham ® 19:18 24 Nov 05

Found this, click here

Gonna try it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…