external rollovers help

jaysmoke 18:31 18 Sep 03

I am building a navibar using images and stuff. And since it's gone be on serveral pages I thought it would be great if I code it in Javascript and link it to several pages using the script language="javascript" src="navibar.js"> codes, anyway everything seems to be working alright till I had to create a rollover in the navibar.js file like this
document.write(" a href='omega/main.htm' onMouseOut='MM_swapImgRestore();' onMouseOver='MM_swapImage('home',','images/top/home2.jpg',1)'>") but it doesn't work...
I tried using double quotation marks but it seems like javascript won't allow another tag to use it so I am stuck with the single quotes which isn't working for the rollover codes.
Hope you understand and can help out.

Jon-232376 00:26 20 Sep 03

heres your answer -

i hope that answers your question, if you can' t read that then your an idiot !

MAJ 08:40 21 Sep 03

And that last answer from someone who can't spell, jaysmoke. And I thought education standards had improved..........

jaysmoke 10:52 24 Sep 03

wats dis some kindaf joke or something? All I need is a serious answer 4 a serious question and some fool wu ain't got nadda 2 do is messing around wit me?
Wu is the webmaster around here anyway?

tbh72 11:06 24 Sep 03

Jaysmoke, I dont know the answer to your question. But would like to ask, are you South African..... I said that with out moving my bottom lip.

jaysmoke 11:48 24 Sep 03

wow...whats that got to do with me gettin answers to my questions...if you looking for someone to talk to I think you in the wrong place....you should be here instead click here and to answer your question no am not South African why would you even think that?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…