External Modem Problems

Eileanbeag 00:05 29 Dec 03

My friend has external modem and has had to reformat hard drive. She finds she does not have disc for drivers. Modem is Rockwell K56 Flex bps v 90 and we have found drivers for 212164 Rockwell K56 flex but am unsure is this is external. Can anyone help?

woodchip 00:14 29 Dec 03

All the drivers are, they are .INF files that go in C:\Windows\Inf\Other folder....... I have an External with a Rockwell Chipset if you want me to send it just click on the envelope by my name to the left. To load the driver it cannot do any harm to try it. Is copy the file to the above directory then right click on the file and choose from the list install then try the modem

Eileanbeag 11:28 29 Dec 03

Could you please send drivers to me - I di click on envelope but nothing so far

woodchip 23:24 29 Dec 03

I have sent it and it was not returned are you checking the wrong mail box

Eileanbeag 00:28 30 Dec 03

Not arrived - where did you send to?

woodchip 12:16 30 Dec 03

Just a reply to the E-Mail you sent, write your mail address and I wilo try again

Eileanbeag 16:09 30 Dec 03

Thanks Woodchip - Drivers did not arrive but uninstalling and re-installng the Modem did the trick - not sure how but it worked. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…