External link in navigation bar

murgle 05:36 13 Jan 06

Hello,

Using FrontPage 2003 I am unable to enter an address in one of the external links.

I have created an external link in the navigation view, but it will only let me name the link and not enter the address it should point to.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Forum Editor 07:03 13 Jan 06

to another site? If you do, just type some text or place an image, highlight it, righ-click on it, and select 'hyperlink' from the drop down menu. That will open a dialogue box, in which you can type the url or other location to which the link should refer.

murgle 07:28 13 Jan 06

I have inserted a navigation bar in a header shared boarder which automatically shows the pages on my site based on the navigation structure of my site. I want one of the buttons to externally link to another website. I have done this previously in another website but can't get it to work.

If I view the navigation structure of the site, right click, select new, then custom link bar, it puts the link in to the stucture but I can find a way of telling where to point.

I hope I have explained this correctly.

Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…