External Hard Drive/Windows Media Player 10

AlanRLong50 09:15 26 Oct 05

Hello and thank you for reading this query. I've recently purchased an external hard drive and copied over my entire music file to it amounting to 130Gb of music. Although this went without a hitch,I would like to know if it is possible to download Windows Media Player 10,plus all its contents (i.e.song title,artists etc),plus all the songs,so that I have a 'mirror image' of the same file both on my main computer and the same on the external hard drive. If this is possible, please tell me how. Thank you very much indeed for your kind help and assistance.

PaulB2005 09:45 26 Oct 05

You could install Windows Media Player to the external drive but it'll only work when plugged into the PC you installed it from.

What are you trying to achieve?

AlanRLong50 10:36 26 Oct 05

Hello.I'm trying to achieve a 'mirror image' of WMP10 in both the main computer and external hard drive. I gather now it won't work. However, even downloading another music media file doesn't work either since WMP is virtually incompatible with everything. The last download required an 'import' programme to transfer the data from WMP10 to it. Its far too complex for me only having a computer for 6 months and starting late at 51 to enact the complicated 'import' prodecure. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…