external dvd kits

iqs 21:30 14 Jul 04

hello,some advice please.advertised on ebay are kits which will convert an internal dvd rewriter into an external unit.the only requirement is either firewire or usb2.has anyone attempted a conversion.your comments will be appreciated...good/bad.thanks iqs

TomJerry 00:38 15 Jul 04

But I would not buy it from Ebay, because you can get it from a respectable online retailer for £24.98 (External Storage 5.25"/3.5" HD/CD/DVD RW Case with USB and Firewire) click here. You may find cheaper if you search more, but blankdiscshop (svc) has a lot of satisfied customers.

Really cannot understand why buy computer stuff from ebay when new ones can be bought from respectable on-line retailers for slightly more.

iqs 16:11 21 Jul 04

hello tomjerry.thanks for the link.the reason i buy from ebay is because of paypal.im very concerned about giving my details to others.i know i gave my details to paypal,but this was after many questions to friends/family who have been using ebay/paypal for some time.thanks and regrads mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…