External Devices Loosing Signal Randomly ?

MichaelJacksonBAD 18:01 23 Jul 14

EVGA gtx 760 2gb GPU 2x4gb RAM 'hyper blue x' 1600mhz amd fx-8320 CPU m5a97 r2.0 Mobo gs500 (500w) 80+ certified psu 500gb HDD Windows Vista ultimate edition x64

Ok, so my issue is a bit complicated it seems. When playing games, does not matter on the settings (low-ultra, my monitor, keyboard and mouse will all shut off. Fans, lights, etc. are all still running, but it seems that all devices plug in shut off. But, this is not limited to just games. Yesterday I uninstalling AVG and it did the same thing, and did so again when trying to reinstall. It has also done so a few random times while doing other miscellaneous tasks, though not very often. When I launch Skyrim in particular it does it every single time immediatley, whereas in gta4 it does it right away sometimes and after a couple of hours other times.

I have updated all my drivers, and re installed my gpu drivers with a fresh install. I have run GPU, RAM and CPU stress tests all succesfully for 9 hours. I completed 9 passes of memtest with no errors. My hard drives read as healthy under disk management and my temps are all good.

Here are the details of my psu: ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified 90 - 264 V [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I thought the issue may be caused by my OC (4.2ghz)as the issue began around that time (I think it started happening after) but the pc runs fine most of the time, and sustained a 9 hour stress test so I assume that is not why.

Any suggestions ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac