extended KVM

  sneakerman 16:26 22 May 07

If I wanted to have my monitor, keyboard and mouse remote from my PC what would be the best way of doing it.
Is there a wireless option?

or, if wired, how? a VGA plug would need a big hole in a wall!

  fitshase 19:19 22 May 07

You could buy and HD TV and a TV card for your computer. Then, connect the TV (to act as a monitor) via a co-ax cable.

Wireless keyboard and mouse is no problem - range through walls may be though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant