Extend Laptop Battery Life

Spr 10:07 30 Apr 05

What is the best way of prolonging the life of a Laptop Battery when not plugged into the mains.

I’m going to the local Library to do look up but one is not permitted to use the mains have to work of the Laptop Battery and it only has a life time span of 2hrs.

It will be in use all the time so I will not be switching on & off

I’m using Windows XP Home, Pentium 4, 512 DDR
Laptop is AJP D480 17” Widescreen. Or can you get longer life batteries
Extend

krazi kid 10:25 30 Apr 05

but a more powerful battery, sorry but thats my only advice, maybe if your playing music, dont, which i know is unlikely.

sinbad1 10:53 30 Apr 05

have a look
click here

Methedrine 10:57 30 Apr 05

It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the battery at least 3 times to get the best out of it.

woodchip 10:57 30 Apr 05

Take it out, You can do what I have with new Laptop I do not use the Battery, other than I tried it to make sure it worked OK. I looked on the Net for Info and said store in fridge NOT freezer, in a Plastic bag at half charge. as it will last longer like that. I have checked it and it still work OK and still half charged after about 10 months I got a 300watt power inverter as I already have one of those jump start Car battery starters, and it will work if plugged into cig lighter socket Inverter cost £16 plus vat from Makro when they had them in, on offer. Works out a lot cheaper than a new battery at £165 every two years

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017