expression web design view

Smokeyone 09:07 13 May 09

I know I should be able to find the answer before asking here but I have tried for ages already. As a newbie to Expression Web how can I get out of the code layout into the design layout please.
I have a template I am playing around with and on the top toolbar in view/page/code - that's it - no other choice - I thought design view would be there as well.
Thanks for any help.

Smokeyone 11:12 14 May 09

Thanks for the help but it could be missing from my screen. Nothing under the code except the left/right bar. Assume I have to click something to make it show !

Smokeyone 06:44 15 May 09

Ah !
'view' 'page' 'code' is the only option although
I know there should be a 'design' choice as well !

If it assists in the left window are my web site files on my pc and in the main window is one of the open files...

Smokeyone 05:54 16 May 09

Works with a new template but not with my existing one - must be a glitch somewhere....

Smokeyone 07:08 19 May 09

Thanks for the advice - I'll just continue to tinker to see if I can find the cause but at least I know there is a problem and it's not
me just missing a button to click -

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This Uplifting Animation Celebrates Team GB’s Road to Rio

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features, including new features…