exporting Sim card contacts into Outlook - Nokia

Mark-335400 12:53 30 May 08

I have built up a substantial amount of contacts on my Nokia and want to transfer them into outlook as i am becoming more office based. I know that I can use Nokia PC Suite to back up the contacts but i want to use outlook to make regular contact with my customers and dont want to have to keep connecting the phone to the lap top everyday
Any ideas

Taff™ 13:53 30 May 08

I create a New Contact Folder called "Nokia" in Outlook and use PC Suite to synchronise to that. That involves altering the default folder to "Nokia" in PC Suite. Then when I sync I have the latest Mobile information in that folder. I can then copy contacts from my main Outlook folder into the Nokia folder and sync back to the phone. Similarly I can copy contacts from the Nokia Folder to my main Outlook Contacts folder. I have over 600 contacts in Outlook and my Nokia wouldn`t be able to handle them all!

Mark-335400 14:45 30 May 08

Brilliant Taff - problem 'sorted' Thankyou

Taff™ 17:25 30 May 08

Tick resolved and click the icon. You`re welcome!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…