EXporting Distribution Lists as CSV files

ronbin76 10:18 05 Sep 08

Sorry about the hi-jacking but I am a new boy here.
I am trying to export Distribution Lists as CSV files and cannot find a way of doing so. I have all the lists backed up as RTF files in a Word folder too.

Can anyone please tell me how I can export my Distribution Lists from Outlook as CSV files. I am familiar with the Import/Export in Outlook but when I try to use that it exports all my individual personal e-mail addresses but leaves the Distribution Lists behind!

Help please!!!!!

I am Spartacus 10:42 05 Sep 08

Not sure about this but try copying and pasting into Excel then use the Save As feature to save as csv and attach them to the email.

Eric10 11:31 05 Sep 08

If you open your distrubution list and "Save As" a text file then this is a tab separated list. This may be good enough as it is but if not then you can open this in Excel and re-save as "comma separated" as per 'I am Spartacus'. Of course, if you are thinking to import this back into Outlook then I don't how you'd get it back in as a distribution list.

ronbin76 12:16 05 Sep 08

Thanks for that guys. I will give it a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…