explorer password help

fox_hound 21:30 14 Mar 06

hi all again this is l85a1_marksman with a new login because my old one was giving me loads of hassle when i tried to login so i basicly had to switch as it wouldnt let me in lol.

annyhew my new version of IE has locked me out basicly so i cant visit any site at all i only get a supervisor login needed to access this site will it require me to re-install IE?
this could either be a bug with it or my parents playing a joke on me or it could be the fact i use limewire so my dads a bit edgy with that stuff.
anyhew im using mozilla firefox at the moment and my dad aint that stupid (i hope) as his knowledge of computers goes further than most and he doesn't even have an IT based profession more of an outdoorsy profession. so he cant of left mozilla out for the hell of it. anyway enough of my babbling any suggestions?

fox_hound 22:19 14 Mar 06

anyone?

fox_hound 16:57 15 Mar 06

bump

please help

ACOLYTE 17:01 15 Mar 06

What exactly do you want to know?
If there is a password on IE sites and your dad put it there i don't think it would be cool for people on here to tell you how to take it off.
I also cant think of any bug that would require IE to need a password to enter every site unless it was put there intentionally

fox_hound 17:02 15 Mar 06

how to remove the password

VoG II 17:08 15 Mar 06

Against my better judgement click here

fox_hound 16:37 16 Mar 06

thankyou this will make my dad laugh :P as i think he was playing around so now the tables have turned hehe
by the way its not against my dads will as he hasnt said anything about it hes just kept on as if nothings happened

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac