explorer no disk

gray101 16:47 06 Nov 04

i bought a brand new pc and have thease two message boxes pop up now and then,one says explorer.exe- no disk, the other says there is no disk in the drive please insert a disk into the drive /devices/harddisk4/dr5. am at a loss

Graham ® 17:01 06 Nov 04

I get the impression this is a Quick Time problem.

click here

Suggest you contact the PC vendor.

Graham ® 17:07 06 Nov 04

Another thought - have you got adequate firewall, virus and spyware protection? Don't go on the net without them, you'll soon get infected.

gray101 20:20 06 Nov 04

i dont have quicktime on my pc,i know its only a softwhare problem,i think when i got the pc i could nt see internet explorer so i tryed to install it off a disc, it then told me i had a newer version of ie, so i cancelled the install, i think part of the install is still on my pc but cant see it, and as sp2 came with a newer verion of ie i thought that would clear my problem,my firewall and antivirus is all bang up to date, but thanks for reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…