in/explorer

kirriejim 22:30 28 Mar 03

hi ive been having problems with o/ex then when i tried to connect to i/ex it refused to dial up
i had to phone the helpline as i could not get on net thet they got me reconnected and told me to d/l latest s/ware which i have done i can connect to net but now i cant get my e/m program to come on can you help jc

woodchip 22:36 28 Mar 03

I can decipher some of your short hand but not all hence no answer

kirriejim 22:43 28 Mar 03

hi woodchip basicly when im trying to start up outlook express nothing happens i cant open it
thanks jc
my o/s is win/xp

woodchip 22:51 28 Mar 03

Sorry I use Win98, You will already have IE6 as it's part of XP I know it can be repaired but I am not familiar with the way in XP you could have a look hear click here

MAJ 00:39 29 Mar 03

Check that the OE exe is in it's proper folder, which should be C:\Program Files\Outlook Express it's called msimn.exe. If it's there check the shortcut that you're clicking on to open OE, right click the shortcut, choose Properties > Shortcut tab and in the Target field you should see:

"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…