Explorer 6 errors - frustrating!

susi67 18:55 22 May 03

Can anyone help with this - my children love going on the Habbo Hotel website but for some reason internet explorer keeps causing ipf's in unknown>.
I had several problems with kernel32.dll, oleaut32.dll & mfc42.dll errors but have resolved all that by reading through the helproom here.
I am really impressed with the high standard of help and straight talking advice on PCADVISOR.

Hopefully someone can help me with this one. The error only occurs now and again on other sites but with habbo hotel it is a regular occurence.

I am using Windows 98 se, AMD K6, 550 mhz, 256mb - not sure what else anyone would need to know.

Thanks so much

Ironman556 19:13 22 May 03

You could try going to add/remove programs if you've not already, selecting to uninstall IE6, and then choose repair.

You could also try the windows update site. There may be a patch to fix a bug.

susi67 23:04 22 May 03

Thanks Ironman but yes I have already tried repairing IE6 and uninstalling and reinstalling.
Windows update don't appear to have a fix for it either.

woodchip 23:19 22 May 03

Have you tried a different browser? click here Free download you can just download the browser without Java it's just over 3Mb

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…