Expensive phone calls

the gambling man 00:32 27 Dec 03

Whilst this is not a discussion item this is the only place I can think of putting up the warning.
From somewhere and I dont know where I managed to get myself an extra dial up, after much searching by all and sundry we finally found the site (I had never been to) that got into my computer. Be warned the calls are priced at £1.50 per min and the basic site appears to be Spanish. The site is as follows click here, how they managed it I cannot find out but they got into my registery amongst other places, second site from where they come is "filesforyou"BE WARNED??????£1.50MIN

johnnyrocker 00:37 27 Dec 03

comes bundled with iffy downloads, suggest you get adaware from click here and spy bot click here.

habs 15:33 28 Dec 03

Call BT or your telephone company, and tell them to block your premium number, that what i have done.

Good luck

gregori 15:38 28 Dec 03

I'ave done the same as habs but wish to add that it a FREE service from BT so there is no reason not to do it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…