expand my network

pieman-sam 13:05 20 Jul 08

Six months ago I created a wireless connection with my laptop using a Buffalo G125 router using the basic one touch setup button AOSS. This to date has worked very well, now my daughter wishes to come onboard with her new laptop. I'm just a little uncertain how to go about it. As I don't want to lose my own connection. Chances are this is very simple to do,yet if it's not broke don't fix it does hover above me. If anyone can cast some light for me I would be most grateful and of couse my daughter to.

ambra4 16:55 20 Jul 08

Most laptop computer these days comes with a building wireless card; some required you to switch on the Wireless Radio Antenna via a small slide switch on the laptop

Or using the FN (Function) key you have to hold down the FN key and press the key with a small antenna icon to turn on the wireless card Antenna

Check that the wireless card is Enable/Disable from inside the Network Connection Area

Start-Setting-Network Connection-Right click-Wireless Area Connection-Enable or Disable as required

Some times you have to Disable and Enable before the card will connect to the wireless system

If not sure if laptop have a antenna switch check the manual PC layout quick guide

Check out these site before you setup the wireless system could save you a lot of time and headache.

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…