Expand C:\

Neil-175042 20:10 18 Apr 05

How can I expand my C drive. I have a Shuttle X with a 3.4GB CPU, 160GB HD. I had a little crash and had to reinstall XP, no problem there. But when I looked at my HD it had split in to C: with 2.43GB which is FAT32 and H: which is NTFS with 125GB. Now I keep getting the message low disk space on my C:. How can I allocate more space to the C: or merge both back into one big happy drive. It's driving me nuts.

QuickHare 20:23 18 Apr 05

Well, either you can purchase a copy of Partition Magic or reinstall Windows XP and use the advanced options to define partitions on your harddrive to remove your other drives and let Windows XP take all the work out of it for you.

There are utilities out there to help you change the partition sizes and numbers, but these most likely will delete your data during repartitioning.

^wave^ 20:23 18 Apr 05

look at where your swap file is located that and put it on the larger drive that may help

pj123 20:33 18 Apr 05

Have a look at Ranish free from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…