//some 3rd party need geo

exeem.com a new p2p programme any info ?

pharte 21:16 09 Feb 05

does anyone know of any downside to this programme, the 2.1 version was released yesterday.

CurlyWhirly 22:10 09 Feb 05

I don't think you will have many responses here, as P2P networks are a taboo subject on this forum.

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 22:19 09 Feb 05

as curly says, i would love to chat with you about Exeem and other p2p's but we're not allowed so, sorry thats that

octal 22:20 09 Feb 05

Its a free program, therefore there is a penalty to pay, read section 6: click here

octal 22:24 09 Feb 05

I've just checked the forum guidelines, there's nothing there to say p2p is taboo, or am I missing something?

octal 22:26 09 Feb 05

I'll just add p2p can be used for more impotent things than downloading copyrighted software, if that's what you're thinking.

crx1600 22:27 09 Feb 05

also several P2P clients are available from the PCA download section.

VoG II 22:27 09 Feb 05

Depends what you are planning to use P2P for.

octal 22:27 09 Feb 05

impotent!! don't you just love these spellcheckers, try important.

octal 22:29 09 Feb 05

Exactly! I have used them to download Linux operating systems.

pharte 22:43 09 Feb 05

errrr sorry i asked ..........but at least there is someone who is willing to look through the legaleaze and point out any inportant bits.

I would personally prefer to legitametaly buy my software but I would also like to be able to try before I buy, so whilst I can see both sides of the arguement what I fail to understand is the defensive attitude and dire warnings perpetuated by people.

and so endeth the lesson

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…