exe file ,have dloaded from my yahoo briefcase

AaNnDdYy 13:03 10 Apr 06

and now i have it on my pc it just says its a file and when i double click to open ,it asks me what i want to open it with ,now i thought that they just open ,and when i uploaded it to my briefcase cause i m swopping the program to antoher pc ,i dloaded to the other and i understand that they change format for space but why cant i open on receiving pc ????

AaNnDdYy 13:38 10 Apr 06

im sorry ,is this just a stupid question and i should know this ,cause im buggered if i can work it out ,is it where ive uninstalled adobe and it cant read it anymore cause its taken the files when i uninstalled it ,or it a box that needs ticking???? like normal

VoG II 14:05 10 Apr 06
  Pandaa 14:26 10 Apr 06

the voice of god ,how are you ,right i followed that piece of advice and the setting the default values were all correct and the same ,but it still wont open it it keeps giving me the choice of what to open it with,this has me stumpe di went into the current user on another page i was looking at and it told me to go into the exe file there ,and i coulndt find it so iwas thinking maybe one of the virus progams has taken the file out at some point ,but everything to do with the values on that page you put up was all there so ,im still no further and a bit more confused ,eh why it always happen to me eh ? i ask myself ,so sorry for puting the grief on you . but sure if you dont know i`ll find it out some how thanks any way folks you been brilliant in the past ,also how do you change the serial key in sp2 without reinstall and reg edit like i think a program would be best where i can put the new one in cause i have the validation tool in a pc and it told me the code is a pirate so i bought another but i dont want to reinstall ,but thats another thing ,yea the exe file ,i have never come across it before !!!!!!!!

Pandaa 14:42 10 Apr 06

by the way the last comment is me i changed my name

Pandaa 00:05 11 Apr 06

maybe my virus program has removed these files in the past cause they were corrupt and i had never had to use the option off opening one for a long time ,i remember ages ago a simaler thingi tryed to open a file i had up/downloaded from the breifcase i just left it i think,anymore ideas or some way of replacing these if there gone !!

Pandaa 12:07 11 Apr 06

i take it noone s going to help me on this one ,thanks for all yr help anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandaa 16:48 12 Apr 06

still cant open exe file ,with windows and tryed reinstalling but the cd i have is a lower spec than the sp2 thats in machine as i only have XP pro sp1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now