Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2002 - Delegate question?

triggerj 17:00 20 Jan 04

Exchange 2000 SP3 server / Outlook 2002 SP-2 clients, running on Windows2000 (SP4)

I've added mailbox permissions for several users for a 'shared' account. I've granted, through AD, permissions to 'send on behalf as'.

Users choose View / From and using the GAL put in the account they have permission to send as. They also have the exchange views granted through 'opened additional mailbox'. When they hit 'Send' the item shows up as 'From' the mailbox they are sending on the behalf of, but it shows up as a SENT item inside their personal sent items, NOT the shared account.

I try to setup a rule to copy sent items from one account into the sent items of the shared accounts, this doesn't work either. Obviousely they can copy the message manually from personal account to shared account but not practical since shared account involved large amount of emails. One work around been suggested is use two profiles, this is not practical either.

All I want is for the sent items to have the email that the account was sent from.

Any ideas?

Many thanks...

VoG II 22:17 21 Jan 04

You may want to try click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…