Exception Breakpoint

Grandad99 22:13 PM 14 Oct 12

At fairly regular intervals I get a popup message about an exception breakpoint. A typical one is

"The exception breakpoint. A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x77ddd76c. Click on OK to terminate the program"

Not sure if the reference numbers are always the same or different. Clicking OK lets me carry on but what is it all about and is it significant?

The only difference I have noticed is that no matter how little text I try to paste into a Works WP document it says there is insufficient space.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:47 PM 14 Oct 12

Uninstall and reinstall MS Net Framework v4 this poblem is often asscoiate with a corrupt download of v4

Grandad99 09:43 AM 15 Oct 12

Thanks. That takes me out of my depth - how do I delete it and where do I go to get the one to reinstall?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:09 PM 15 Oct 12

Net frame work is in control panel / add remove programs just click on it and select remove.

and came be downloaded and installed from here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:10 PM 15 Oct 12

PS reboot the PC after you have removed it and before you download the new version.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites