Excell 2007 how to default Cm or Inches please.

Migwell 01:00 02 Jan 08

I am using Office 2007 and want all measurements for margins in inches not CM how do I change them to be default in Inches?

It was easy in Office 2003, I am seriously thinking of going back to Office 2003 as I am wasting loads of time looking for things that used to be easy to find in the older versions. Why can't M$oft give us the old style tool bars to use if we want them. I am to old to start learning this new rubbish. I wanted 2007 because I was told it was more stable and secure. The price has been to high in brain power terms.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

STREETWORK 06:14 02 Jan 08

Page set-up, margins tab, set to inches...

interzone55 09:07 02 Jan 08

One of the computer mags had an office 2007 e-book on the cover disk a few months back, if you PM me via the envelope I'll email the book to you when I get home from work, providing it's not too big. I have a 10mb limit on Gmail.

VoG II 09:09 02 Jan 08
  VoG II 09:15 02 Jan 08

Oh and click here

Migwell 00:35 03 Jan 08

I have found that if I go into control panel and onto regional and language settings, change from metric to US that the margins in excel will change to imperial settings IE inches.
So the job is done.
Thanks to all and especially (alan14)

Migwell 08:53 09 Jan 08

A VERY special big thanks to alan14 for all his help in solving my problems. Also thanks to VoG™ for your help as well.

Migwell

Migwell 08:54 09 Jan 08

BOX TICKED

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…