Excel Tutorials & Training

Taff™ 16:01 18 May 06

I`ve just had a request from a friend who has an interview next week which will include a practical test on Excel. She`s used Excel previously but would like to brush up her skills preferably with an online tutorial or course. The job is for a school administrator so I wouldn`t think we go much beyond an intermediary level.

Any freebies or suggestions folks?

Marsh Warden © ™ 16:06 18 May 06
  Marsh Warden © ™ 16:07 18 May 06

Sorry wrong linclick here

Marsh Warden © ™ 16:08 18 May 06

Try again click here

VoG II 18:03 18 May 06
  Taff™ 06:27 19 May 06

Just what we needed. I`ve added click here to the list - If anyone has other favourites please post them here.

PUNKA 07:30 19 May 06

Some time ago we used a learning CD called key office tutor, a copy of this from say E-Bay will probably set you back £5.00, well worth the money IMHO.

Roadgiant 23:30 20 May 06

Jusr type Excel tutorial into Google, it gives loads of useful sites, I found this one very good :-click here

Taff™ 06:56 21 May 06

Thank you for that link - equally as good as the others! When I originally posted I had of course started with Google but due to the urgency and the deadline - Interview on Tuesday - I needed personal recommendations and fast!

I knew that VoG™ would be my best bet but there are also many others who are experts in Excel that use the forum and would have the best links. I wasn`t disappointed because within 2 hours I had enough to assist my friend.

I will forward your link as well - many thanks again!

VoG II 08:32 21 May 06

I was away from my desktop last week so I couldn't find
click here

which is good as well.

Taff™ 10:08 21 May 06

Morning VoG™ - Geneva or Copenhagen wasn`t it? Hope you had a good time! Thanks as always!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…