Excel system for checking Lottery numbers

Some years ago I sought the assistance of the Help Room to obtain a system for setting up a grid with National Lottery numbers and being able to quickly check the numbers which came up at each Draw..
A contributor supplied me with such a system and this has worked well - until last weekend when none of the numbers I entered were recorded on the grid. A friend runs a back up grid and he sent me a copy, but that didn't work either!
Usually I am given a warning about the Macro I need to use in order to open the grid, but this does not now appear. I confess to having very little knowledge of Macros, but wonder if it is a case of re-installing them, but do not know how to do this!!
My System is Windows XP and I use Microsoft Excel 2007 for operating the grid.
Any help will be appreciated, as it is a lengthy business, crossing off lots of numbers after each draw!!!

BT 08:45 20 Mar 11

Out of interest just how many sets of numbers are you checking?

I run 2 syndicates - one has 70 rows of numbers and the other has 60 rows - 6 numbers in each row.

Graham. 16:07 20 Mar 11

You may get a better response if you post in the Helproom forum. This is a little too advanced for Absolute beginners.

I am pleased to say that I got a prompt response from the Help Room and from this I have been able to get my Lottery grids running again.
Thanks for your guidance.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Illustrator Rachel Lillie discusses how she draws, and the beauty of quietness

macOS Sierra vs Windows 10 comparison: Apple and Microsoft's latest OS releases go head to head |…