Excel questions

starlet 11:01 19 Jan 05

Can anyone tell me where to find a good list of excel formulae other than in "help"
I have been asked to help manage a Blind bowling team and I want to create a spread sheet that will automate a change of three people every two weeks from a list of 18 people so overall all take it in turn to bowl together, ie: if person 1 teams up with person's 3 and 9 the first week, then changes to person 18 teaming up with person's 7 and 12 the fourth week and so on until all have taken part with each other your help would be very appreciated.

Regards Starlet

bobbybowls 12:29 19 Jan 05

if it is tenpin there are programs to do this
bowl 101
click here
winbowl
click here
there are others but i have not used them

VoG II 14:40 19 Jan 05

click here

Peter Noneley's Excel dictionary web page has "disappeared". If you would like a copy please contact me using my yellow envelope.

starlet 15:01 19 Jan 05

Bobbybowls,
Hi yes it is Tenpin bowling,thank you for the links but I need to make it up in excel so blind users can read it with a screen reader.

Regards Starlet

starlet 15:05 19 Jan 05

VOG,
Many thanks you have just reminded me that you sent me Peter Noneley's file a while ago and I put it safe and forgot all about it have just found it out and that should give me what I need.

Regards Starlet

bobbybowls 15:36 19 Jan 05

if screen reader works with word bowl 101 lets you save standings, score sheets, schedules etc to word.
i do this as i like to change things around.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…