Excel query

Marko797 19:49 19 Jan 11

I have 2 spreadsheets in excel, being used as a database essentially, with many rows of text entries, & filtered columns, etc.

One is kept on the shared drive of the network, and is amended/adjusted as a working copy of a day to day database.

The other, kept on sharepoint, accessed via the same network, as a master version of the other shared drive version.

Rather than keep replacing the sharepoint version with the shared drive version (via copy & paste), is there a way of auto updating/synchronising the sharepoint version with the changes made to the shared drive version?

I suppose I could just replace the sharepoint version daily, but was hoping just the changes could be updated/synchronised automatically, or at the click of a button.

I can't introduce additional synchro-software owing to IT policy, so that's a no-go.

Hope this isn't too confusing or ridiculous an idea. Thanks,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…