Excel problem

Housten 15:08 PM 09 Oct 11

Good afternoon,

What I want/would like to do I think is not possible, but I am going to ask anyway! We have some shares and I download prices from our broker’s site to a spreadsheet, but only the following day. So yesterday – the 8th – I obtained the share prices of the 7th. What I have is a column beside this that takes the price and deducts from the previous day’s price [ in this case the 6th ], so I know the daily change. But to do this I have to edit the first share listed and then copy and paste to all the other shares. Does anyone know if there is an instruction that I can write/give Excel that will do it automatically? I realise that I will probably have to continue doing the editing/pasting on Tuesdays because of the 3 day delay, but it would be nice to have it done automatically the rest of the time!!

Many thanks in anticipation

Housten 15:05 PM 10 Oct 11

Good afternoon,

Doesn't anyone have an idea whether or not what I wish to do is even possible?

Any help/thoughts would be very much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11