Excel Formula Reference Guide

Qdiddy 10:07 03 Dec 04

Can anyone recommend a really good reference guide to intermediate or advanced Excel formulas (or is it formulae?)

I know there are probably a lot of good websites along with the learned users of this forum, but I could do with a book to refer to at work from time to time.

OK. Website recommendations are welcome also.

Many thanks.

recap 10:30 03 Dec 04

click here Amazon have a selection of Excel books to choose from.

Qdiddy 11:27 03 Dec 04

Thanks Recap.

I've been looking on Amazon, but there are quite a few, so hoping someone might have experience with some and would recommend.

Tog_ 11:48 03 Dec 04

Hang on, there is one on the web, downloadable, free and very plain English. I'll get back to you.

Tog_ 11:55 03 Dec 04

Found the link but the website is no longer available, ho hum.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:56 03 Dec 04

These guys

G are excellent and clear......click here

Qdiddy 12:13 03 Dec 04

You were thinking of click here were you?

It sounds good, but then again it also sounds like a bit of overhyped marketing. Does anyone out there have a copy?

Tog_ 15:34 03 Dec 04

There was a link on the Excel MVP site, but it has gone and to rub it in, the link to the Function Dictionary has stopped working. Aargh!

Simsy 15:40 03 Dec 04

made by some called, (if I remember correctly), Peter Nonely...

A Google search may reveal it's whereabouts.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:45 03 Dec 04

Microsoft Excel Dictioary (pdf) click here

Simsy 15:49 03 Dec 04

Peter Noneley

It's an excel file that demonstates almost of he built in formulae.

It seems though, that all references to it point to his home site... which appears to no longer exist. (I keep getting a "Page cannot be found")

I did have it, and I'm sure I still do somewhere.. but I'm not at home soa can't confirm that!

Keep looking.. I'm sure it will be avauilable somewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…