excel formula again

Tony275 07:10 12 May 07

Hi,
I asked a question about an Excel formula a couple of weeks back, And got several replies all very good, Except I struggle with excel So I decided in my wisdom, to go and try and find a ready made program that would do what I needed, Well basically I failed, So Here I am back cap in hand asking if anyone can help.
What I require is a Excel formula that in column A Date of purchase,column BItem Purchased,Column C Purchase Price,Column D Sale Date, Column E Sale Price, Column F profit or loss on that Item, and finally Column G Running profit / Loss on all Items.

If anyone Has a spare moment could they make a formula and send it to my via email I would be so grateful.
This as been a project that i have been trying to sort for so long.
But I just don't Understand Excel.

Hoping someone can help Tony

VoG II 07:36 12 May 07

Did this not help? click here

Tony275 07:40 12 May 07

VoG I know your the Top Man with excel and to anybody else it probably would have been fine, But I just don't seem to be able to get it to work,
And beleive me it's not for trying.

Many Thanks for your prompt responce Tony

VoG II 07:55 12 May 07

Please click my yellow envelope to send me a message. I'll send you an Excel file by return.

Taff™ 08:06 12 May 07

I`ve also got one I use for business already set up - probably won`t be as sophisticated as VoG`s but I`ll leave some random data in it so you can see how it works. Drop me a PM via the yellow envelope and I`ll send you an example. You can then compare the two and see which suits you.

Tony275 08:16 12 May 07

Many Thanks Vog and Taff

Taff™ 08:47 12 May 07

Example sent Note that my running profit and losses are shown in the total row at the bottom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now