Excel forms

Josquius 09:35 22 Jan 04

I've tried searching through google thou have drew a blank so does anyone here know of any web sites about how to make and use forms in excel?

Big Elf 11:46 22 Jan 04

It this any help click here

Big Elf 11:47 22 Jan 04

There might be something on here click here

VoG II 12:35 22 Jan 04

What sort of form? If you can explain what you want to do....

Gemma 13:26 22 Jan 04

If you just want basic spreadsheet funtionality then Excel 2000 and up has it built in. Select Save as Webpage, Publish, and follow the prompts and use the Help.

Rikku 13:45 22 Jan 04

why would you need it as a web page?

Rightclick on an open space in the toolbar select visual basic (i have VB installed so i dunno if you have this without VB)

then click "Control ToolBox" on the VB bar that comes up it should have the regular command buttons etc put a command button on and then double click should load the VB Editor if not click design view then double click.

for a test you could try close which is:

Application.Quit

Put that between

CommandButton1_Click()
Application.Quit 'Quits Excel
End Sub

other ways to load the VB editor is holding 'Alt' and 'F11' together or Tools | Macro > | Visual Basic Editor.

Hope this helped somewhat.

Josquius 13:31 23 Jan 04

Its computing coursework and I've seen a few forms and they seem much better then just using excel as it is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…