Excel Assistance

Legslip 11:41 24 Sep 07

I want to build a spreadsheet that has a number of worksheets with performance figures on them and have another worksheet that displays graphs of the performance figures. i.e one sheet of graphs. Is it possible?

silverous 11:47 24 Sep 07

Yes. You can have charts on a summary sheet with the data ranges being on the other sheets.

Will you want data from multiple sheets to be on a single graph though?

e.g. say you had Jan performance figures on one sheet, and Feb on another, do you want to have one graph with both? Or would each sheet have its own graphs on the summary?

silverous 11:49 24 Sep 07

This may help if you want to combine multiple sheet data on a single chart:

click here

PAE 14:56 24 Sep 07

Providing you reference to each sheet and then the Cell that you want you can then carry out all normal functions.

e.g. Sheets are labelled a, b,c etc or a proper name if you like Master for A, Jan for B etc.

Then if you enter in a cell in Sheet A B:A1*25 (note the colon) in the cell you have chosen it will show the product of cell A1 from sheet B multiplied by 25. You can combine cells etc.

Play with it.

PAE 14:57 24 Sep 07

Providing you reference to each sheet and then the Cell that you want you can then carry out all normal functions.

e.g. Sheets are labelled a, b,c etc or a proper name if you like Master for A, Jan for B etc.

Then if you enter in a cell in Sheet A B:A1*25 (note the colon) in the cell you have chosen it will show the product of cell A1 from sheet B multiplied by 25. You can combine cells etc.

Play with it.

Legslip 08:36 25 Sep 07

Thanks Silverous. No I don't want to combine the data into a single graph just a number of graphs relating to individual worksheets. Thanks for the thought though and the link was of great help.
Also thank you PAE. Your assistance alos greatly appreciated. Problem solved!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…