Excel

ponytail 07:51 AM 28 May 11

I have two queries using excel 1 I know how to widen the columns but how do I make the rows wider.2 I have a spreadsheet and when it is full I save it and start another one.I want the various headings to be in Bold,Italic and a certain size lettering but when I have done one heading and move to the next one bold and italic are not highlighted and the letter size has gone back to 11.How do I get these settings to stay as I want untill I have completed all the headings

wiz-king 08:02 AM 28 May 11

What version of Excel?

BT 08:04 AM 28 May 11

To make a row wider just put the cursor on the line between the numbers and drag down.

If you put 'widen rows' in the search box it will give you the details of how to do all rows.

If you want your new spreadsheet to be the same as the old one you can just erase the data from a COPY of your old one like this:

* Press F5 to display the "Go To" box. Select the "Special" button. Choose the "Constants" button and remove the ticks from the Text, Logicals, and Error boxes. "Numbers" should be the ONLY box ticked. When you click "OK", every numeric cell across the spreadsheet will be selected. Now manually press "Delete" to delete the values. If you have text in the spreadsheet aswell, you would just de-select the "Numbers" option and select the "Text" option*

ponytail 08:09 AM 28 May 11

Microsoft office excel 2007

ponytail 08:56 AM 28 May 11

I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2007

ponytail 09:14 AM 28 May 11

Hi wiz-king I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2007

VoG II 10:09 AM 28 May 11

If you always want the same layout you can use a template click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites