Excel 2010 Print Entire workbook problem

Jento 10:35 AM 10 Jan 12

Hi All,

I have been searching for ages on this and tried multiple things, however I still haven't got any closer on this issue.

I am looking to print a 57 sheet excel workbook. However when I print the entire workbook, the sheets come off in all different orders to the original order on the workbook.

I am not the original owner of the workbook so I am not sure how it was created and no one can give me a sufficient answer to that question, but I am assuming it was collated from different sheets in different workbooks to create the one I am now on.

Is there anyway to stop this from occuring as it is a pain when you print this kind of thing off and need to re-arrange it all when you get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

TonyV 11:31 AM 10 Jan 12

Jento

I have no doubt you have tried various Google searches, but I came upon this one, may be it will help! PrintComplete Workbook

TonyV

Woolwell 12:24 PM 10 Jan 12

This can happen if some of the pages overlap the edges eg it is set up for landscape and you print in portrait. Have a look at print preview and the print boundaries should also be shown on the worksheet.

Jento 12:58 PM 10 Jan 12

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying.

TonyV I have seen all these kind of things and they're pretty generic but thank you. :)

Woolwell, I have all the sheets set in landscape and they also print in landscape.

I am not sure what you mean by print boundaries, is this the pritn area? If so I have removed all these and still the same happens.

Cheers

Woolwell 13:20 PM 10 Jan 12

It was actually page breaks that I was thinking of Page breaks. If the page breaks are set an awkward place you can get what appears to be odd print orders.

Jento 10:16 AM 11 Jan 12

Thank you for your help Woolwell!

Seems to of got me sorted!

Cheers

Jento 10:59 AM 11 Jan 12

Tell a lie :(

It has sorted some of it out.

However I have noticed when i send the job to print there is like 4 job qued for 1 job in the print que.

I think this is causing the job to print from different areas in the workbook.

Any ideas how to get this to be 1 job in the print que?

Cheers

Woolwell 11:47 AM 11 Jan 12

Are you selecting to print the entire workbook? Must admit that this one has me puzzled. Have you had a look at your print preferences and printer driver?

Jento 15:02 PM 11 Jan 12

Its network printing that is used, all the printers are on a domain controller.

I'll have a look at my preferences.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED