Excel 2007 taskbar tab and minimise

Picklefactory 11:03 22 May 08

Is it just me, or does Excel refuse to minimise when you click the Excel taskbar tab. Everything else minimises if I click it's tab, Excel just drops to normal size window. Annoying, because I always use that function, as every other program does it, and Excel 97 used to too, so I always forget that it doesn't work on XL 2007.
Am I missing a setting somewhere?

VoG II 11:08 22 May 08

It works for me.

Picklefactory 11:11 22 May 08

Ha! Thanks for that :-)
I bet the sun's out where you are too!!!!

Picklefactory 11:16 22 May 08

That would seem to indicate it could be a setting somewhere though, I haven't found anything yet, but if it works for you, I doubt it's a bug. I'll keep looking.

VoG II 11:21 22 May 08

The sun is out as it happens :o)

Picklefactory 11:24 22 May 08

Huh! Typical!

VoG II 11:28 22 May 08

I've had a look through all the settings in Excel and I can't find anything that would change this behaviour.

Is it only with Excel?

Picklefactory 11:31 22 May 08

Yup. I've trawled through everything I can find too, same result. Outlook, IE in fact anything else I open up will minimise when I click on tab, it's just Excel 2007. I just opened Excel 97 again (Still on my machine) and that works fine. I wonder if it's something our IT did on install?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…