Excel 2005 Calendar

wilf3102 17:19 28 Jan 05

Hi there,

Im wanting to print off a 2005 calendar to use at home, but i am having trouble finding one.

I have trawled Microsofts free excel calendars, but they do not seem to be the ones i need.

I want to have a monthly (30/31 days) view down the side, with at least 4 additional columns for family members notes.

Does anyone have a template i could have?
I have Excel but seemingly not the knowledge to see if i can create this item in excel. I'd hate to have to copy all the dates into a spreadsheet myself.

Does anyone know if any Microsoft Office products has a Calendar creation tool.

Many thanks

VoG II 17:24 28 Jan 05

None of these? click here

wilf3102 17:45 28 Jan 05

Unfortunatly, all these Microsoft ones feature calendars with weekly rows.
i.e 7 day rows x 4 Weeks.

Im looking for a 30 day column with extra columns for my family members.

i had searched painstakingly through google results but still cannot find one.

Does excel have a calendar tool?
If it comes to it i will have to copy the days of the week into a column, but i cannot easily enter the dates.

Kegger 17:55 28 Jan 05

hi wilf3102,
i have a time sheet for the year 2005 in a thirty day format with a new sheet for each month if you want me to email you a copy, you will have to play around with the headings but shouldn't take long to modify . Kegger

Kegger 19:02 28 Jan 05

wilf3102 > check mail (i've sent it from my hotmail account)

wilf3102 10:23 29 Jan 05

Thanks Kegger.

This is just what i needed.

Many thanks,

Fellsider 11:31 29 Jan 05

If you put the 1st date (e.g. '1st February'*) in cell A1, enter.
then select A1 and drag the bottom right hand corner it will produce 2nd February, 3rd February etc down column 1. then use columns 2-5 for your family details.

* the number must be the first character in the cell and don't put the year in or that will increment too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…