Excel 2003 formatting(?) problem

Housten 12:32 29 Jan 14

Good Afternoon, Gentleman,

I have spent a good portion of the last two days going through a book I have on running Excel 2003, which runs to over 1100 pages.

I know I am ( hopefully only probably )being thick and stupid, but somehow - and I have not got a clue as to how I did it!! - I have managed to format/instruct/detail an instruction that underlines every cell from column 'A' to 'IV'. I do not want this underlining and it is now driving me bananas -I just want to get rid of it. Does anyone have any idea of how I can do this?? All suggestions will be very gratefully received.

Many, many thanks in anticipation.

Woolwell 12:50 29 Jan 14

Is it the entries in the cells that are underlined or the cells themselves?

I suspect that it is the latter judging by columns A to IV. Read How to apply or remove cell borders

Housten 12:59 29 Jan 14

Good Afternoon, Everyone,

I said I was probably being thick and stupid, and I was.

I had split the sheet and then deleted the split. It now appears that I must have split the sheet twice! And the line I was wanting to delete was to show where the split had occurred. If only I had looked at the row numbers I would have spotted this stupid error of mine much, much sooner.

So I apologise for wasting everybody's time!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…