exceeded number of simultainious connections

mrwoowoo 01:24 27 Oct 07

I have two pc's in my control room at work.Thanks to it the one right up the other end has internet access but the one in front of my main station doesn't.
I used to be able to log in on mine with the user name and password of the other pc to surf the net,but now when i try i get a message instead.
It's something like,"you have exceeded the number of simultainious connections allowed". Is there a way to increase the number allowed or another way aroud it.
I believe the company firewall prevents my pc access to the net by recognizes it's network name and putting an ie6 disable on it, which is why i need to log in as the other pc.

rdave13 01:29 27 Oct 07

Think your IT sheriffs have put a stop to it.

mrwoowoo 04:07 27 Oct 07

I think i managed to work that one out all by my lonesome.
The point is there must ba a way round it,there always is.

DieSse 10:05 27 Oct 07

"I believe the company firewall prevents my pc access to the net by recognizes it's network name"

Then I believe the correct thing to do is to ask them if you can have internet access - not look to get around your company policies, which will be there for a reason.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…